Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kai turned a month old yesterday. He's gained over two pounds and has grown two inches. His little cheeks are getting chubbier and he's able to lock eyes with us now for a few seconds at a time. He's slowly starting to sleep more at night but every once in a while likes to throw an all nighter in there for good measure.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG- he is just the cutest. I just want to eat him up. So sweet. You guys must just be loving every minute of it. I cannot wait to see him in person!!!

Love you guys!

-Christie

carol said...

I can't believe how much bigger he is. He is so cute and it looks like you are loving every moment! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Myjanne said...

Hey guys! Mitsuru gave me your blogsite and I just wanted to say a huge congratulations with Kai, he is absolutely beautiful :) I'm so happy for you both! You are two people who really deserve to be happy and I can see that is exactly what you are! Congratulations once again and I'm going to be taking a quick trip to Japan in Feb with one of my girlfriends, so if you have time I'd love to come see you guys. Anyway, I'll let you know more of the details closer to the date.
Ok, take care and big hugs from me down under xoxo