![]() |
| Yummy Osechi- that I really only seem to enjoy. |
![]() |
| Happy New Year from Takamatsu! |
![]() |
| Luna and Kai at a New Year's festival. |
![]() |
| Cutie Cousins taking in their New Year's fortunes. |
![]() |
| Noah giving a look as though he'd like a little privacy as he 'reads' his fortune. |
![]() |
| Bike riding at the factory. |
![]() |
| Never one to be left behind, Noah takes on a big boy bike. |
![]() |
| The always lovely Miss Luna |
![]() |
| My messy little Bean. |
![]() |
| Silly boys. |
















1 comment:
First of all, Dad would love to share the osechi with you! I enjoyed sharing these pictures! It looks like a good time was had by all. Love how Kai is holding Luna's hand and I can't believe how big she's gotten. The Bean, as usual, joining in with whatever is going on - always seeming to be older than his two years! I especially liked the picture of everyone - it's good to see them, even if only in a photo!
Post a Comment