Friday, January 4, 2013

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays!
Cheers!
Kai told the lobsters "Thank you for letting me eat you."
Anxiously awaiting their Christmas cake.
Milk, cookie, polaroids, and letters left for Santa- who was super impressed.
Santa hard at work
Although I don't think the real Santa would have been cursing nearly as much as this one.
It took him three hours to put that little kitchen together.
Nice job Santa-san!
Captain America preparing for duty.
Christmas pageant oddly held on Christmas evening.
Noah's beautiful Christmas wreath.
Kai's magical Christmas masterpiece.
A very serious Bean guarding his presents.
Creative, slightly scary elves. Kai's is at the left.
Iron man suit courtesy of Santa.
One of the coolest things about having two boys is the super hero phase. I love that the classics never fade
Trusty sidekick awaiting orders for the duo's next mission.
And just like that the costume is ripped off and he's running around the apartment naked. This child is hilarious. The amount of joy he gets from having someone chase him while trying to get a diaper on his little tush I believe is his most favorite game of all.
Zoom! Zoom!
Yay! A Thor Captain America hybrid.
Unfortunately, the bang bang phase is still with us.
I wouldn't recommend taking on these pint sized heroes.
Helping out with the end of the year cleaning.
They're really quite good.
Although this one doesn't do windows yet.
A little one on one with a very cool kid.
Peace out.

2 comments:

Carol Dittmar said...

I forced myself to show some restraint and go through these slowly savoring each one! Beautiful, happy guys! What a great Christmas and wonderful pictures. Leave it to little ones to create their own combinations - Captain Amerithor was one of my favorites! Dad hasn't seen these yet so I get to enjoy his reaction as well! I'm sure their holiday fun continued with their visit to Baba and Jiji. Love you!

Carol Dittmar said...

Dad and I know that Naoto is truly an amazing photographer - we happen to be some of his greatest fans. How, how did he get the picture of the boys in their dress up clothes?!!! The subtle nuances are unbelievable - the completely natural gait on Kai, with his boots on, Noah barefoot and the expression on Mimi is priceless. This picture truly captures the essence of all 3 of them. Aside from the fact that our grandsons are gorgeous, this is fantastic! Somehow, each year, he manages to outdo himself!