Friday, March 22, 2013

Adventure Land

We took a two day road trip and headed to this totally dated adventure land theme park. It was kind of hilarious looking to me - very carnie(esque) but the kids loved it, so a good time was had by all.
Sheriff Kai and his not so trusty deputy, who usually ends up going rogue.
Spinning ride that made me realize I'm getting old
Mini Andretti loving anything that puts him in the driver's seat.
Naoto living large on an ity bity shinkansen, that for some reason completely cracks me up.
Bicycling on a very high, very unsteady, very I think I'm going to have a panic attack and die track.
But smiling likes it's all good.

1 comment:

Carol Dittmar said...

I think the traveling county fair rides made a wrong turn in Flanders and made it to Japan! That up in the air thing looks a bit sketchy! So glad you all had a good time! Love you!