Although I did have some backup gifts stashed away for him, the gun, which he picked out while we were having his balloons inflated, took center stage. I'm really hoping this phase will end rather quickly. Apparently though, giving little boys enormous guns to play with is not something new in my family. Just as I was feeling I've lost all control over this gun toting tot, Naoto reminded me of this little gem. There's my brother smiling below with what looks to be the exact same gun Kai is holding. I took a small amount of comfort in the fact that my brother was three in this photo and clearly my mothering skills are far superior since my child is four.
| |
|
1 comment:
What more does a child need than balloons, a cake candles, presents and people that love him? Seems like we have a very smart 4 year old! And thanks my wonderful son in law whom I love very much for remembering the picture of David with the toy rifle. I have been denying letting our boys play with weapons for years! Way to go!
Post a Comment